184.108.40.206:7440 Is our NEW Teamspeak IP Address. Server had to be moved due to hacking
TONIGHT, Satruday October 22nd, iRacing Testing
iRacing (Nationwide / Truck Testing) @ WSU Motorsports.net Server
- 2:00PM Testing (80 Laps) - (Nationwide Cars @ USA) - Winner = Brett Nesbitt
Great Test, and fun racing. Not many drivers took the green but the drivers that did, put on a show for the fans @ USSA International Speedway. Brett Would dominate the show leading every lap and winning over 2nd place finisher B Anthony Smith Jr. & 3rd Place Finisher Tadd Granger.
Granger Interview: "We learned a lot during this race no matter the small field. The track and series brang some great racing, and led us to believe that we can run these cars anywhere and they'll be fun"
- 7:30PM Testing (30 Laps) - (Trucks @ Talladega) - Winner = Christopher Hoyle
Talladega always gives the crowd something to sit on the edge of there seats about, and today there were many reasons to. This 30 lap shootout had 1 caution 2 big ones on the last lap, and a great finish. Christopher Hoyle would be the driver to take home the Testing win over Shane Mabe who finished 2nd, and Jean Paul Arsenault who would take 3rd.
Granger Interview: "This race was one that i thought gave us a name in the iRacing community. The racing was spectacular, and there was much respect on the track from everyone. There were 2 big crashes on the last lap, but everyone still shook hands and congratulated everyone after the race. I do want to say a huge thanx and great drafting with Shane Mabe, it was a heck of a run and thnk you. Thank You to everyone that came out and hope to see you all again."
WSU Driver(s) - Tadd Granger 5th
iRacing Late Models Site: http://www.teamwsu.tk/
NEW Site: 2012: www.wix.com/wsumotorsports/teamwsu
Come 2012, The NEW Site will have the same domain as this one. http://www.wsumotorsports.net/
Welcome To WSU Motorsports. This team prides itself on performing the best that it can. finishing no matter the result. and putting 110% into every event. 2011 is near, and the WSU Motorsports League welcomes all. It will be an open league, and OPEN TO ALL Leagues & Drivers. Good Luck, and Enjoy!!!
Join us on Team speak!!!
IP HAS CHANGED!!220.127.116.11
Teamspeak will automatically load our server!
* BREAKING NEWS * * IMPORTANT NEWS * * OTHER NEWS *
- WILLIAM COLLINS WINS TEAM CHALLENGE SERIES EVENT DWD Street Stocks @ 81 Speedway
* Great Racing Was The Show @ 81 Speedway & A Finish That, No-one, Could be Disappointed With. Great Side-By-Side Racing At The End Of The Race Left All The Fans On The Edge Of There Seats.
- TADD GRANGER WINS CUP SERIES EVENT VHR Cup @ Watkins Glen
* One Of The Best Come Backs In WSU History.
- BEAR WINS TRUCK SERIES EVENT VHR Trucks @ Lucas Oil Raceway
* With The Truck Race @ LOR Being held on Tuesday Night for the first time ever, it would be an action packed event.
- TADD GRANGER WINS MODIFIED SERIES EVENT VHR Modifieds @ Bowman Gray Stadium
* Last 4 Modified Events Canceled
- NICK PARRETT WINS ASI TRUCK SERIES EVENT VHR Trucks @ Nashville (July 23, 2011)
* WSU Dominates Once Again @ All Star Inc.
- WILLIAM COLLINS WINS ASI NATIONWIDE SERIES EVENT VHR Nationwide @ MONTREAL (August 21, 2011)
* WSU Dominates Once Again @ All Star Inc.
- All Drivers That are effected by the Hurricane that is moving towards the East Coast will be provided with an emergency provisional till after the situation is over. This provisional will not be counted towards the 3 you get in each series to start the season. Please, if you need to, evacuate the area. We wish you the best, and if you need anything email me anytime @ email@example.com
- The 2011-2012 ALLSTAR Season Will Be Invitation ONLY & There Will Be Approxitmatley 22 Drivers On The List. Today, We Send Out 2 Invitations. Drivers Will Be Able To Ask For Car #,s Once Invitation Is Sent. (In Order Of 1st-22nd)
| 1. William Collins|| 12. William Russell|
| 2. SRZ~SirBud|| 13. Mark Garety|
| 3. Nick Parrett || 14. Romar Arns|
| 4. Joseph Martin|| 15. Tom Moseley|
| 5. Smokin Stover|| 16. Bear|
| 6. Jay Crabill|| 17. Little Beach|
| 7. Ronnie Martin|| 18. Marcio Caetano|
| 8. Ian Blanchard|| 19. Tom Malanga|
| 9. Tadd Granger|| 20. K~Zeak|
|10. Coby Lamb|| 21. JPGT222|
| 11. Randall Barrett|| 22. Michael Guzman|
Here are 8 more drivers that will be invited as well. 22 cars will qualify for each race, NO LOCK INS.
23. Daniel Blanco
24. David Nannen
27. Jim Barisoff
28. Chris (UDR)
29. Brandon Hastings
30. Tucker Chastain
- Teams can now be created for 2012 VHR Cup season. the teams will not be approved till January, and this does consist of a $10 donation to WSU Motorsports. $10 Will get you 1,000,000 Virtual Dollars to start your race team. $5 will get you 500,000 Virtual Dollars, the lowest that a team can start at would be $2.50 which will get you 250,000 Virtual Dollars To start with. Teams can be started, but the money and approving of the teams will begin late December, Early January.- Battle Of The Leagues: Only The Winners Of The 2011 Events Will Be Receiving Trophies. It's Been A Very Hard Year, But Trophies Are Being Made, & Going To Be Heading Your Way SOON! Thanks For The Patience, and Can't Wait Till 2012.